install caz.fontexplorer.x.pro.vers.6.0.7.dmg for 10.12.6

0 appréciations
Hors-ligne

Main category Utilities
Sub category Font Tools
Developer Monotype GmbH
Filesize 38093
Title FontExplorer X Pro

https://www1o.blogspot.com/?film=aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWNwa2cuaWN1Lz9pZD0xOTUxNCZzPWJsb2c0ZXZlciZrdz1Gb250RXhwbG9yZXIrWCtQcm9fdl82LjAuNy56aXA=
◍ FontExplorer X Pro_v_6.0.7.zip

FontExplorer X Pro 6 Feature Overview
FontExplorer X Pro is optimized for professional use; it's the solution that gives you the power you need to manage all your fonts.
Enhanced Font Classification with new user interface and sub-categories to help you find just the right font more quickly. The new classifications are supported by smart set filters and the font list search feature. Automatically classify fonts that are available in the Monotype libraries (an internet connection is required), manually classify fonts or create your own custom classifications. Classifications that were applied/created with previous versions of FontExplorer X Pro will be available after an upgrade.
Download FontExplorer X Server 3 for Mac and Windows including FontExplorer X Pro Clients for Mac and Windows
While using Suitcase Fusion, starting up my Mac always came with a thrashing of my hard drive, and a severe delay in other startup items becoming available. This is due to Suitcase Fusion having to load all my fonts from its internal database. In fact, sometimes Fusion’s Core pref pane wouldn’t run at all, forcing me to manually turn it on in the System Prefs, which also meant having to re-launch InDesign if it was already open.
Lee Fuhr, over 2 years ago

Official:

Featured to Mac Pro https://macpkg.icu/?id=19514&kw=2UZBB-FONTEXPLORER-X-PRO-VERS-6.0.6.TAR.GZ

10.12.6 https://macpkg.icu/?id=19514&kw=rGO2j-v.6.2.7-FontExplorer-X-Pro.dmg

Key for repack FontExplorer X Pro
LC3H-UZJU-SNWF-QBIZ
G4OS-CZE5-KCBB-5DHL
1IA5-E99S-7M06-1D0O
NO62-VZ11-4186-S3QJ

(PDF, 573 KB)
Various minor unrelated bug fixes and user interface improvements
A complete set of characters in the font.
Plug-In updater
This is a professional tool and it has a fairly professional price tag attached to it. This is not a criticism as FontExplorer X Pro manages to justify every cent of the asking price. Mac users have access to an integrated font store, but both Mac and Windows users are equipping themselves with a seriously useful tool when they invest in FontExplorer X Pro.
I'm grateful that our world's cultures have these foreign language fonts. But I don't need them because I publish for English-speaking audiences and I want the choice to deactivate them on my computer.
Adjust color, background, text alignment, font size and line height for your fonts.
We are proud to introduce FontExplorer X Pro 5.5.2, the latest version of the all-in-one font management solution

App SV5BY FONTEXPLORER X PRO VERS 6.0.11 6.0.8 New for El Captan

VERS 6.0.11 FONTEXPLORER X PRO TIY 6.0.6 High Sierra

oexMf FontExplorer X Pro vers.8.0.7 7.0.7 Best to Sierra

Get 7.0.7 FontExplorer X Pro Ef1Z 6.0.9 Version for OS X

Software CZU9 FONTEXPLORER X PRO VERSION 6.0.6 6.0.5 Best 10.14.1

Software FontExplorer X Pro vers.7.0.7 rL2DR9 6.0.10 Featured to 10.13.6

Free aTL 8.0.7 FontExplorer X Pro 6.0.11 Featured! version

MacBook Pro ver.-3.1.5-Shukofukurou-p6Xe.dmg 3.2.5

Recomended El Captan vers_3.20.5_Numi_Bult4z.zip 3.18

Featured Mac Pro z33-ver.-0.25.1.5-Metabase.zip 0.32.6.4
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Liens qu'amis.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 137 autres membres